Molded Case Circuit Breaker - NZM
Eaton’s NZM Series MCCB provides the broadest offering of circuit breakers and accessories up to 1600A and up to 150kA. The range of protection units include selective LSI electronic trip units from as low as 160A as well as motor protection with built in single phase sensitivity. Suitable for global markets, including North American UL and shipping approvals, together with a built-in enhanced diagnostic capability, the NZM is the choice of both panelbuilders and machinery OEMs worldwide.
- Compact structure, with four frame sizes up to 1600A.
- Switching capacities up to 150 kA and operational voltages up to 690 V can be managed without difficulty.
- Extensive list of accessories for multiple installation options.
- Several installation modes are optional.
- Worldwide approvals available including IEC, UL/CSA and CCC.
- Innovative switching technology with a double-break contact system reduces clearing time. In the event of a short circuit, the special shape and materials selected produce a repelling magnetic force that pushes the contacts apart in a fraction of a cycle.
- Available on-board diagnostics with data logging capability allows you to monitor critical circuits without additional hardware.
- Discrete relay outputs available for high load warnings at 70%, 100% and 120%.