Molded Case Circuit Breaker - LZM
Eaton’s LZM Series MCCB is an optimized range of power distribution circuit breakers designed for general purpose applications up to 1600A. LZM offers flexible protection options for low voltage power systems and small machines, including main power distribution boards with up to 1000V insulation voltage.The LZM is optimized in 4 frame sizes with breaking capacity from 25kA up to 70kA and basic protective functions for cable and system protection. All trip units include adjustable short circuit and overcurrent protection.
- Compact and powerful, the LZM provides several protective functions for general applications.
- The breaking capacity is 25kA - 70kA and the rated current range is 20A - 1600A, which can meet the requirement for most applications.
- With breaking capacity of 25kA - 70kA, electronic and thermal release options and ratings up to 1600A, LZM meets the requirement for most applications.
- Full range of accessories available including various terminals, withdrawable and plug in units, mechanical interlocking for main devices and handle mechanisms.
- Meets applicable IEC 60947-2 Standards with CE mark and CCC approval.