Lift - GM Series
The main peculiarities of the GM Series maintenance keyboards are:
- possibility to be configured with multiple dimensional box variables, basing on the requested number of operators and responding both to specific customers’ needs and to specific norms of each nation; possibility to be supplied with or without socket
- plastic materials tested by R&D in compliance with the strictest international norms and responding to the certification of self-exstinguishing UL-94 with value V0
- packaging and related operator keys with minimum protection grade IP65 (the case of assembling the socket is excluded)
- operators’ key layered in the symbology and indelible writings, in compliance with the new EN81.20 and EN81.50
- emergency mushroom-shaped keys of Pegasus Series, which has always been a strong point for quality and duration, and reliability in the functioning, responding to the norm EN 13850
- electric contact, beating heart of our keyboards and a fundamental element for safety, of PCW Series with spring anti-vibration clip, positive opening (for “faster” insertion of the electric cable) made in complete automatism and electrically and mechanically 100% tested; patented in their functions, tested and approved against vibrations in compliance to the norm EN 60068-2-26 and EN 60069-2-27 and certified CSA, UL, IMQ, CCC, EAC, RINA
- the PCW contact family is enlarged by the introduction of the new contact PCW01FT, self-monitored anti-vibration, which ensures a warning signal and an immediate interruption of the emergency circuit in case of detachment.
- the new norm EN81.20 requires that the inspection operation control device has to be necessarily made of an inspection commutator, which has to satisfy the requirements of the Electric Safety Devices (DES). Such commutator has to be bi-stable and has to be protected against involuntary activations. Giovenzana commutators of Phoenix Series satisfy the whole requirements, guaranteeing the certain and safe separation of the interruption devices of the circuit (positive opening of the contact).