Air Circuit Breaker - IZMX
IZMX series low voltage air circuit breakers meet the needs of low voltage power distribution applications globally. The compact sizes minimize non-revenue generating floor space, and the modular design and common accessories allow for easy panel and switch board integration. IZMX meets any customers’ needs by combining high interruption and short-time withstand ratings with a wide range of trip units and easy to integrate communications.
- Two compact frames with continuous current ratings up to 4000A and 105kA interruption
- Available in fixed mounted, withdrawable, three-pole, and four-pole configurations
- Plug-and-Play accessories designed for fast, easy installation with minimal or no tools required
- Modular design uses the same primary connections for both fixed mount breakers and cassettes
- Available multi-breaker mechanical interlocks for two-way and three-way interlocking schemes
- Digitrip Trip Units provide robust and reliable over current protection and alarming
- Optional advanced protection for voltage, frequency, and power quality
- Integrated solutions for current, voltage, frequency, power & energy metering
- Event and data logging and health diagnostics
- Maximum personnel safety with Eaton’s patented Arc Flash Reduction Maintenance Mode
- Available and easy to apply Zone Selective Interlocking for maximum system coordination
- Innovative communications platform offers maximum flexibility to change between protocols with Plug-and-Play communication adapter modules, address stays with the cell!
- Communication modules support INCOM, Modbus RTU, Profibus DP, and Ethernet (TCP-IP)
- Direct Ethernet connection to trip unit offers direct web enabled browsing of breaker status, events, remote operation, and optional e-mail notifications on events, alarms, or trips via SMTP.